I’ve decided to start a daily gratitude list.
I have done it before both on my own and as a family – We would send our list to each other (Myself Hubby & Stepson) via our family messenger group! It really helped especially when hubby worked away and with stepson only being here at weekends anyway!
Gratitude lists or journals can really benefit your mental health. They help you focus on the good things of the day, give you 5 – 10 minutes of calm, and when you’re having a bad day you can look back and see all the good things you have written in the past!
To keep me accountable for writing out my list I will post a few of the top things I’ve been grateful for each week!
My List for Sunday 12th November 2017
- I’ve reserved our real Christmas tree!
- Saw a friend in the street. We haven’t spoken for months. We had a hug & a Cry It was lovely to see her.
- The twins had a hip scan at Jessops. Both were fine. M has now been discharged.
- Xmas Radio, Me & the big kids managed a dance at breakfast time in the kitchen to Xmas tunes.
- Cuppa with friends.
- Me time – I had my hair done at the hairdressers.
- Living next door to Grandma, Shes a great help.
- Cinema date with big twins & Hubby to see Paddington. While nanny Sue had Little two.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below with what your grateful for this week.
See you all next week.